Thursday, January 14, 2010

A word from Franklin....

My mommy thinks that I am the cutest baby ever, and likes to take pictures of me all the time. Here are a few she took this morning....






Mommy is also really proud of me for sleeping in my own room. I started Monday night, and really didn't seem to notice the transition. She also likes that it's easier to see me during the night because the video monitor she convinced daddy to buy has night vision. Pretty cool, eh? Mommy and daddy are also really funny, and I've started giggling at their funny faces. They both really seem to enjoy that! Last night daddy and I spent some quality man-time together while mommy had dinner with her friends. Daddy gave me a bath for the first time, and I really liked it. In fact, I think daddy should start bathing me every night. I've enjoyed visited my school this week too, and am getting to know the other babies in my class and my teacher Ms. Adrienne. I really like school, and thought it was pretty funny that I have the biggest head in my class and the chubbiest cheeks-- but the least amount of hair. Oh well, I suppose that's yet another thing that my daddy and I have in common (the hair thing, not the chubby cheeks or big head thing). In just a few short weeks I'll start spending a lot more time at school.... mommy seems to be excited about the fact that she'll get to spend the majority of her days without baby drool and spit up all over her clothes and in her hair, but she'll miss hanging out with me all day long. I'm getting big really fast, and go back next week for my three month appointment! I have new tricks up my sleeve every day, so stay tuned for the update!

1 comment:

  1. Little Franklin, you may not have much hair but you have the sweetest little face and beautiful long lashes! Lovin' those awesome kicks too.

    ReplyDelete