Friday, September 18, 2009

Nice!

So I've been searching for a super-soft Boppy Cover for Franklin for awhile, and found the perfect one at Pottery Barn Kids a few months ago. I figured that I would wait until a little closer to my due date to finalize these last few purchases, but the onset of contractions Monday afternoon sped the process up a bit. So, while on the phone with the Dr.'s office, I logged in to make the purchase:



It's the plain blue cover in the background, the stripes and polka dots was unfortunately backordered until December. Much to my surprise, it was delivered - monogrammed, of course - on Wednesday afternoon! And I didn't pay for expedited shipping! That, my friends, is service. I must say, I'm a fan.

In other news, Frank informed me that my last post was a bit "Debbie Downer." Well, I suppose it would be good to take the post with a grain of salt, considering I was exhausted and had only slept about an hour and a half the night before. In any event, I'm extremely thankful that Franklin is just fine, and that I'm not progressing. The contractions are merely an annoyance, and I'll get used to the way the Brethine makes me feel in a few days. And, thanks to the humidifier set up in our room and the antibiotics from my Dr., the cold seems to be easing a bit. So I'm counting my blessings!

P.S. - For those of you who wear prescriptives makeup, estee lauder has decided to discontinue the brand. Better stock up before January 31, 2010!

I'm looking forward to watching Auburn tear into West Virginia tomorrow! War Eagle!

No comments:

Post a Comment