Tuesday, June 2, 2009

WE'RE IN!!

We just found out that Franklin has a top-notch place to hang out while Frank and I are at work! Quality child-care is competitive here in our town, and we applied for the Harris Early Learning Center at 7 weeks to make sure that Franklin has the best care available. Frank and I toured the center a few weeks ago, and were very impressed. It's clean, the teachers are great, and my personal favorite, it's run by Auburn University. Here are a few pics: The front. And the side:

And the inside:
I could not be more thrilled, Franklin will be well taken care of when he's not with us! What a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! What a nice relief to know your baby will be taken care of. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! I am so glad ya'll found a place you love! I think childcare is one of the hardest things to find for your children! It sounds like a great place!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete