Monday, June 22, 2009

19 weeks, 5 days-

Just returned from our anatomy scan! We have tons of pictures of the baby, and let's just say - he's not exactly modest. Our baby boy made sure his man parts were in about every picture today. And at the moment he's kicking me quite hard! This little man is very, very active, and the tech said there's a good chance he'll be pretty tall. Although I am 19 weeks 2 days, he's measuring 19 weeks 5 days and is 13 oz, so almost a pound! Dr. Straughn said he was a chunky little monkey. Here are a few pictures:

Franklin looking at the camera!


He's definitely a boy:


And the long legs and big feet I keep hearing about (or foot, at least):



And here I am before we went to the scan this morning. Two things I noticed about the picture: 1) my hair is too long; 2) I am carrying high. No need to point either out.

So there we both are! I can only imagine that we both will grow larger than I ever thought possible in the next 20 weeks. Lets hope the next 1/2 goes as fast as the first!

2 comments:

  1. Look at your baby bump! Hopefully I'll get to see it in person soon!

    ReplyDelete