Friday, July 8, 2011

Proud Mama

At our final well-baby visit before Franklin turns two in October, his stats checked in at:

Weight: 27.5 lbs (60.3%)
Height: 34 inches (74.2%)
Weight for length percentile: 61.1%


We added a few new words too this week, including book! He also has "night, night" down (with trademark hand wave) and was pretty funny with the doctor... As soon as our pediatrician walked in the room, Franklin looked at him and said "Bye bye!" with a little wave... and kept waving over and over again (like it's time for you to go)! Pretty funny.


And, in a rather proud parent moment, this morning, while reading "Good Night Moon" (yes, I said this morning) I noted the Cow Jumped Over the Moon, and Franklin said "Mooo!" So I asked him, Franklin, what does the cow say? And he replied, "Moo!" My kid is a genius. I'm looking for his Harvard/Yale/MIT early acceptance letter in the mail any day now.


TGIF!

1 comment:

  1. The simple things make our day. Ain't it great!? Also, I want lemonade pie now!

    ReplyDelete