Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Baby Update


Not much to report on our end, we made it through a busy weekend and today I had another appointment with my doc to check on Crosby's progress. Stats:

Weight Gain: lost a pound! This is clearly the first time this has ever happened to me. I'm hoping that I don't have much more weight gain in this pregnancy.

BP: 114/78. Up a little from 2 weeks ago, but still good.

Measuring: 32 weeks (2 weeks ahead of my actual date). Doc thinks baby is big. I think it's just the way I'm proportioned, but understand that it means that I'm carrying a lot out in front and my back is paying for it.



This week, Crosby is around the size of a head of cabbage (if he isn't measuring ahead), and weighs around 3 pounds.



If he is actually measuring 2 weeks ahead, we're closer to 4 pounds, and the size of a large jicama:






I'm guessing he's somewhere in between, at around 3 1/2 pounds. This weekend we transition Franklin into his new room/playroom. I'll post the before and afters... wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment