Monday, August 24, 2009

First Glimpse....

Who does Franklin resemble? I'll let you decide! Today we were treated to the first real glimpse of what our little man looks like, chubby cheeks and all. I have not imbibed in caffeinated soda since I've been pregnant, but to make sure that Franklin wiggled around to get good shots, I treated myself to a cold coca cola this morning. Baby boy did not disappoint. He still keeps his hands right near his face, as he's done in nearly every ultrasound that I've had. It's pretty sweet, actually, I have a feeling he'll do the same once he arrives as well. He has finally turned head-down, which explains why my belly has felt a tad different over the past few weeks. I'm pleased that he decided to cooperate, and I feel like he probably has more room in that position too.
Here's a shot of Franklin's arm/ hand position:



And little one's profile:



"Mom, tell that lady to stop pushing on me!" (I have a feeling I'll see this face quite often come November)


Pouty face:



Sweet profile:



And the other side:



I'm sleepy (yawning"):



I'll be interested to see if Franklin resembles these pictures when he arrives in November. I can't wait to pinch those chubby cheeks!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Catherine! Found your blog through Facebook, of all things. Great to see that you're doing so well, take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Catherine!! Little Franklin is adorable!! Congratulations!! I'm sure everyone is so excited to meet him!! I hope you continue to feel well and have smooth sailing!!

    ReplyDelete