Tuesday, August 23, 2011

35 Weeks

Back from my uber-fast appointment with my OB this morning, with good news to report. This was the week I started having issues with Franklin, and luckily I seem to have avoided those for the moment. My BP was 120/82 (up a mere 2 points from last time) and I only gained 2 pounds. Hooray for me! Crosby is measuring about 2 weeks ahead, same as last time, and at this point weighs over 5 pounds (if not more). They will call to officially schedule the C-section sometime in the next week, so if I make it all the way to the end this time looks as though September 26 will be the day. I'd be ok he if decided to come a wee bit earlier than that, but if it means avoiding the mag drip and complications from last time I'll happily accept making it to 39 weeks.


The light at the end of the tunnel is rapidly approaching... thankfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment