Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Week 37 and Fall...

As of this weekend, I'm officially more pregnant than I ever have been. Kinda funny, eh? I'm thrilled that this pregnancy has been a tad bit easier than my first, and thrilled at the prospect that I won't have BP issues this time. Today, my BP was 120/70, perfect and lower than the past few weeks. That's huge. I'm thankful. And speaking of huge, I am also huge. My belly measures a whopping 42 weeks at this point, meaning Crosby is a big boy and I apparently have a good amount of fluid around him still. It's looking more and more like we'll make it to our scheduled date, 9/26 at Noon. I have a week and a half left in the office after today, and then I'll work from home the last few days. And then I plan to rest, get a massage, mani/pedi, etc. and just relax before I turn our lovely little family of three into a family of four. Here's a peek at a few 4D pics of Crosby from last Friday:



Cute baby, huh? He's going to be a chubby little one. Let's hope the next few weeks go by quickly!



In other news, God decided that I'd had enough heat for one pregnancy and ushered a cold front in behind the tropical storm that ran through here last weekend. It's been in the 60s - unheard of for early September -- for the past few days, and looks as though the highs will only reach the mid 70s for the remainder of this week. Pure bliss to a near-term pregnant lady, I must admit. And in other news, today was a big day -- after my doc appointment this morning, I headed to the starbucks to treat myself. Lo and behold, Fall has arrived in the form of a pumpkin spice latte. One half-caf version later and I'm a pretty happy pregnant lady.




18 days and counting....

No comments:

Post a Comment