Friday, September 2, 2011

Week 36

Today was not supposed to be a doctor visit for me, but after a few concerns that I might be leaking amniotic fluid my doc asked that I come in and get checked. Turns out everything is just fine (I am thankful, I could use another week to prepare) and we had an ultrasound for the first time since our anatomy scan at 20 weeks. Despite having between 20 and 35 contractions (some very painful) a day, I am not progressing. I am, however, measuring 39 weeks. Which makes for a very tired mommy. Crosby is measuring At 6 lbs 14 oz, and 37 weeks. I think he looks just like Franklin. We'll know in a few short weeks. I am slowing down tremendously. Between rough contractions most of the night last night and a total inability to get comfortable, I didn't sleep much. Hoping to make up for it over the long weekend.

In other news, congrats to our friends Jim and Hilary on the birth of their baby boy today! Frank and I hope Crosby makes his appearance very soon. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment