Friday, April 23, 2010

Six Months Old!

Where did the time go? Six months ago today we welcomed this precious boy into our lives. He just grows sweeter by the day, couldn't you just eat him up?!? We regularly have "conversations" and he thinks I am super funny right now! I could listen to him giggle all day long. We are still not crawling, but he can pass objects from one hand to another, stands if you place him against something, and can sit up unassisted. Frank and I are both lobbying for the first word (i.e. "mah-mah" or "dah-dah"), so it should be interesting to see what actually comes out of Franklin's mouth! Currently, he is obsessed with our dogs. Bebe and Lola had better watch it, before we know it he'll be following them around pulling on their ears and tails. I'll take more pictures tomorrow, but at the moment I am fighting the same cold he is. I guess it was to be expected. I hope we both feel better soon! Happy 1/2 birthday sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment