Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

Finally, a picture of F without the ever-present tongue! This sweet boy had a big first last weekend . . . RICE CEREAL! I have all the details captured on film, and will update when I have a moment. He did not disappoint his mommy, and seemed to love eating (of course). Franklin is all boy at the moment, he's started slinging his left arm back and forth when he gets upset (and he is quite strong for a 5 month old) and it doesn't particularly feel very nice when it hits me in the face. Top that off with his growing obsession with slamming his heels into the ground when he's on his back and we have a rough and tumble little man on our hands. I have a feeling he will be a bit of a bull in a china shop, so I'm preparing myself now. All breakables will be boxed away as soon as he's mobile. You hear that grandparents? Frank and I cannot be held accountable for accidents in the future following this warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment