Friday, October 22, 2010

Exactly One Year Ago Today...

I looked like this:




Following one of my final OB appointments, the discovery that my blood pressure had increased 10 points and I'd gained 3 pounds in 2 days, it was time for our sweet baby boy to arrive. I was admitted to the hospital, hooked up to an IV drip to decrease my blood pressure and equipped with a fetal heartrate monitor to listen to my little one inside my tummy for those final few hours. Franklin was born the next morning! I must say, I am a LOT happier right now than I was a year ago (and about 80 pounds lighter) -- this past year has just been unforgettable, and now I have this precious little man to show for it:



Less than 24 hours until we mark his first birthday!! Complete with 8 teeth and a double ear infection, yippee!! Happy birthday, buddy.

1 comment:

  1. HaPpY hApPy BiRtHdAy FrAnKlIn!
    XoXo,
    YoUr CoUsIn CaMpBeLL :)

    ReplyDelete