Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mr. Personality



We have quite the talker on our hands. He talks to everything. His crinkly lion. His burp cloths. My Pal Scout. Me. Frank. The dogs. I believe his conversations with his toys go something like, "I'm going to hold you up now ... and now I'm going to put you into my mouth.... no, you didn't go in right, let's try again... well, I didn't get that like I wanted, let's try one more time..." or something like that. Frank is convinced that his reaction to My Pal Scout is evidence that Franklin loves Scout more than him. I believe that if Frank was lime green, barked, and had a blinking blue light on his neck that Franklin would react the same way to him. I suppose that's something we'll never know. I think his conversation with Frank in the top picture probably went something like, "Dad, you put me in this same seat every morning and stick that blackberry in my face. Why? I don't know. But today, in my shorts that are long enough to be pants because I have inherited your short, stubby legs, with my bucket hanging over the elastic waist and due to your failure to pull my shirt down far enough to cover my bucket, I am annoyed [gesture]. Do you hear me, Dad?"

No comments:

Post a Comment