Thursday, May 13, 2010

F is for Franklin...

This little man is on the go....



He is very rarely still at this point. Frank updated My Pal Scout this weekend, and now he sings directly to Franklin and says, "I love you, Franklin!" Scout's favorite color is now green and his favorite food is bacon (thanks Frank). So we listen to pretty funny songs where Scout asks Franklin to give him bacon, 'cause that's his favorite food.


And in other news, today I woke up and decided to try a new perfume sample I received in the mail last week (thanks, Sephora). It was "Gucci" by Gucci and the quick sniff I gave it smelled ok... until I realized that I'd just put on men's cologne and would have to walk around the rest of the day "smelling like a dude" as Frank put it. Oh well. Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I would have thought the "pour hommes" on the bottle would have given it away . . .

    ReplyDelete