Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas came to our house today....

I love to decorate our house for Christmas... I look forward to it once it turns cold outside, and typically spend a few days getting everything "just right." This year, Franklin decorated with me--or, at least he slept in front of the fire and I decorated....


Bebe did too.







And while I did a little more decorating, Lola decided to check out the scenery in the front yard. Bebe joined her.


Franklin woke up to find that Mommy still had the camera in his face.....



And Bebe tired of the scenery and decided to take another nap.

Then, the SEC Championship Game started, and I tried not to gag as Frank put the first University of Alabama onesie on my sweet baby boy. As I typed that I threw up a little in my mouth. Anyway, it's looking like Christmas at our house now! Happy holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks beautiful Catherine. Love, love the embroidered napkins.

    ReplyDelete