Friday, February 6, 2009

Hello, world.....

I have thoughts swirling about in my head both day and night... and rather than let them consume me, I figured I might as well share them with the world. A little background: I'm in my late twenties, career-focused, and happily married. I have an obsession with fashion magazines, blogs, websites, television shows, the list goes on and on. I secretly wish to own my own clothing boutique/ line with a salon attached... so that I can join Clinton and Stacey in riddng the world of those horrid souls who think that dirty hair and pajama pants comprise an acceptable public appearance. And even more consuming than my fashion obsession, I am trying to conceive ("TTC") my first child. Instead of incessantly venting to my husband and friends about the trials and tribulations of TTC, I'd rather just share the journey with you, dear reader. We have been TTC for several months now, and have been unsuccessful thus far. I hope you enjoy my often ridiculous tirades about the process, and of course, my fashion tips along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment