Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Three Months, Crosby!

On December 22, my baby boy was three months old! Crosby is now consistently sleeping through the night, and is full of sweet gummy grins for everyone he sees. We've even managed to get a giggle or two out of him. Current favorites: Eating. Franklin. Itsy Bitsy Spider. Wheels on the Bus. Jingle Bells. Sleeping on Mama. Paci. Current dislikes: Sleeping on anyone but Mama. Vomiting. Bottles that fail to arrive on cue. Being bitten by his big brother. Three month stats: 90th percentile for height and weight, 50th for head circumference. Little bit tops in at a whopping 15 pounds, 12 ounces -- yes, my three month old weighs almost SIXTEEN POUNDS. Can I tell you what a challenge it is to wrangle a sixteen pound baby in a car seat that weighs at least 10 pounds along with a 30 pound toddler? Not an easy feat my friends, and my biceps prove it. The next three months were some of my favorite with Franklin, so here's the start of a new year of amazing "firsts" for my baby boy!









No comments:

Post a Comment