Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy one month, Crosby!


Better late than never... The absence of pictures and posts is due to the fact that I changed the password on my laptop and can't recall what I changed it to. I intend to remedy that shortly, but in the meantime,my new little man is keeping me quite busy. He doesn't sleep anywhere near the amount Franklin did, and has been rather fussy after feedings. We have started thickening feedings and giving him Zantac to help with reflux, and he seems to be doing better already. The reflux hasn't impacted his weight gain, big boy is up to 11.9 pounds and 22.5inches. That's 90th percentile for weight and 50-75th for height. He also has a large head,coming in at 15.5 inches and the 90th percentile there too. He is loved by his big brother beyond words, and Franklin gives him tons of kisses everyday. He is strong, and seems to love holding his head up and looking around. He has outgrown all of his newborn clothes and will probably be in 3-6 month shortly. He gets more blonde hair with each passing day and is the snugly, sweet baby I hoped he would be. We are enjoying each second of time together before I go back to work, because I know our time is short. Happy one month baby boy, we love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment