Monday, June 21, 2010

Today's Tip

There's a debate in my profession about whether the "ponytail" is professional. As a working mom, I tend to employ the ponytail at least once a week, and think as long as it's kept neat and a little dressier than your typical 16 year old cheerleader, it's ok. I tend to spiff up the look by giving a little height on top, making sure the ends are neat, and by wrapping a section of hair around the elastic that keeps the hair back. Usually by the end of the day though, the wrapped section of hair looks a little messy, despite my best efforts to prevent it from doing so. Enter the "Tonytail:"


I could've made a FORTUNE off this thing. Sold in blonde, light brown, brunette, black, essentially all colors that will perfectly match your hair. It's an elastic with a section of acrylic hair on one side. Genius. Find them at Sephora or at:



No comments:

Post a Comment