Thursday, May 14, 2009

I couldn't resist....

After finding out that our LO is a BOY!, I just couldn't resist purchasing just a few items for our cuddly, squishy, bay-be who will arrive in November.


I just thought these were super cute and very baby boy, they arrived in the mail yesterday and they are so tiny!! It's hard to believe that the baby growing in my belly will be that small when he arrives... they are so soft too, I can't wait to put Franklin in one of these and settle in for a nap.

And to get something extra-special for the baby, I had this super-soft, organic onesie monogrammed with initials to match his Dad - "FHL"! He'll definitely feel like part of the family immediately with something monogrammed. I think we have a bit of a monogram obsession in my house. But I'm ok with it.

November just can't get here fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment